All Apologies
Ma'am's comment on my last post brought up a good point. I have mostly been posting updates to our digi scrapbook (The Fout Family's Happy Life), and not much about our life here in Cambridge. Not to make excuses, but we are still trying to figure things out. Jason has posted some lovely pictures of Cambridge on Gower Street.
Things feel pretty much up in the air still. One of the main cultural differences we have experienced here is how long it takes to get what we would consider basic services. We do finally have a telephone and internet, but our shipment though it arrived in the UK on 26 September and went through customs just fine they, have not been able to give us a date that it will be delivered to our flat. Stuff like that is just par for the course here and I guess natives get used to it.
Our life, despite some frustrations is indeed a happy one. I will try to share more of our life in the future.
Things feel pretty much up in the air still. One of the main cultural differences we have experienced here is how long it takes to get what we would consider basic services. We do finally have a telephone and internet, but our shipment though it arrived in the UK on 26 September and went through customs just fine they, have not been able to give us a date that it will be delivered to our flat. Stuff like that is just par for the course here and I guess natives get used to it.
Our life, despite some frustrations is indeed a happy one. I will try to share more of our life in the future.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home