Under construction
Needless to say, King of Diamonds has not seen anything new lately. We spent the summer working in the US, and now that we've returned, things are slowly getting back to normal.
I usually think of this blog as the place where I post my digital scrapbook pages so that everyone can see what we are up to. Unfortunately, I'm really behind. Plus, I now have Photoshop
Elements which is much more powerful than the program I had before, but I am just now learning the basics.
Please be patient with me.
I usually think of this blog as the place where I post my digital scrapbook pages so that everyone can see what we are up to. Unfortunately, I'm really behind. Plus, I now have Photoshop
Elements which is much more powerful than the program I had before, but I am just now learning the basics.
Please be patient with me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home